Fees & Charges
The Subscription Fee will be non-refundable. During the Subscription Period, you need not pay any other charge towards the subscription unless there is a change in applicable tax.
Subscription Fees is payable in any of the modes available on the Websites. Only the Subscription Fee payment does not guarantee subscription rights to you.
LegalLinkup reserves the right to reject your request for a subscription anytime without specifying any reason for the same. Under such circumstances, the already paid Subscription Fee will get returned without any interest.
LegalLinkup reserves the right to revise the Subscription Fee from time to time. LegalLinkup, at its sole discretion, LegalLinkup may authorise you to renew the subscription after. You may be entitled to renew the subscription after the expiry of the Subscription Period upon payment of the Subscription Fee prevalent at the time of renewal.
Rights of LegalLinkup
The contents of the Websites include, without limitation,
- LegalLinkup’s trademarks, logos, official seal, service marks, brand names, trade names and other distinctive identification; and
- information, texts, materials, data, interfaces, computer code, products, databases, services, text, images, photographs, software applications and tools, including podcasts, audio and video material, and artwork, and
- the design, selection, structure, look and feel, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, applications, functionalities of any content available through the Website.
The materials or information included in parts (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as “Contents”).
The Contents are the property of LegalLinkup or its licensors and get protected under laws of the Republic of India, including copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights.
You shall not modify, transmit, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, distribute, perform, reproduce, create new works from, display (including inline linking and framing), communicate to the public or in any way exploit Contents in whole or in part.
Concerning contents that are judgments, decrees, orders, laws, regulations or articles, you may copy and download them for your personal use by maintaining copyright and other notices therein.
These judgments, decrees, orders, laws, regulations or articles are not authorised to be copied or downloaded for any commercial use. Any such use will be liable for legal implications.
You affirm that you shall not:
- Violate any local, state, central laws, rules and regulations formulated by the government while using the Website.
- Provide incomplete, inaccurate, untrue or unauthorised information while submitting any information to the Website.
- Impersonate any individual or any other legal entity, actual or fictitious, while using the Website;
- Interfere with the use of the Website by others or interfere with the operation of the Website;
- Use the Website in any manner which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, racial or otherwise objectionable upload, post or otherwise make available in the Website any content infringing any third party intellectual property rights;
- Unless otherwise permitted, use the Website for any promotional activities or advertisement purpose or to send unsolicited communication (including bulk mails, spams, messages, etc.); and
- Upload, post, email, download, transmit or otherwise try to use any material containing any form of programmed virus or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, corrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer, software or hardware or any equipment related to the website or try to affect the functionality of the website.
You may be authorised to provide your views, comments, feedback, articles, images, video or advertising materials on the Websites. You are solely responsible for the content or material you submit on the website.
You shall ensure that such content or material as submitted by you complies with the law of the land and shall be solely created or owned by you, and no one can claim that it infringes on their copyright.
LegalLinkup.com disapproves, endorses, or adopts any material submitted by the other and assumes no liability whatsoever.
LegalLinkup could use views, comments, feedback, opinions, articles, images, video, etc., submitted by you for internal and external purposes, including marketing. You acknowledge that this information is available to the public and grant LegalLinkup a non-exclusive licence to display, transmit, reproduce, modify such content. You acknowledge that you won’t have the right to sanction in any way we use such content submitted by you.
You consent to indemnify LegalLinkup against all third party claims, demands and actions brought against LegalLinkup, which arises from or relates to the materials submitted by the others and assumes no liability whatsoever.
You consent to indemnify LegalLinkup against all third party claims, demands and actions brought against LegalLinkup, which arises from or relates to the materials submitted by you.
When a suit is initiated against us suit by a third party, we are authorised to seek written assurance from you concerning your promise to indemnify us; your failure to provide with the same may get considered by us to be a breach of your consent and may result in the suspension of your services with immediate effect.
Any individual, LegalLinkup including (its affiliates) involved in creating, producing or distributing LegalLinkup’s services be liable for any form of direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that resulted from the use of or inability to use LegalLinkup Services, or that results from mistakes, omissions, errors, delays in operation, defects, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not restricted to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to LegalLinkup.com records, or services. This paragraph has its applicability on all contents and functionality of LegalLinkup Services.
The Website and Contents are provided on an “As is” and “As Available” basis for information purposes. The website’s contents do not contain information that should be relied upon in making any decision.
LegalLinkup does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any content or material or other information uploaded or displayed, distributed on the Website. You acknowledge that relying upon any such content or material or additional information shall be at your sole risk.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to third-party Websites, resources, and advertisers (collectively referred to as “Third Party Content”). LegalLinkup does not control, endorse, sponsor, recommend or otherwise accept responsibility for any of this Third Party Content. By including these links, LegalLinkup does not mean to state or imply that we sponsor, are affiliated with, or are legally authorised to use any name, logo, legal or official seal, registered trademark, or copyrighted symbol reflected in the hyperlinks.
Most of the information on this website gets submitted by the website users. LegalLinkup accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy and conformity to applicable laws of such material.
LegalLinkup does not warrant that the content remains unchanged or accessible on the Websites. LegalLinkup reserves the right to alter, modify, discontinue or remove any Contents without notice.
LegalLinkup does not make any express or implied representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, any representation or warranty that:
- The Websites or any Contents are absolute, precise, reliable or non-infringing;
- Access to the Website will be constant, timely, secure, or error-free;
- The quality of any products, services, information obtained through the Website will meet your requirements. All warranties, whether express or implied, are disclaimed to be permitted by law, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability and/or non-infringement of intellectual property.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, LegalLinkup reserves the right to disclose any information submitted or collected from you in connection with any governmental, regulatory, administrative, or judicial proceeding or as may be required under any law or regulation applicable to LegalLinkup.
This consent shall be construed and governed concerning the Republic of India laws.
Any dispute between the parties shall get settled through arbitration, a single arbitrator appointed by LegalLinkup per the Arbitration & Conciliation Act of 1996 or any amendment or replacement. The seat of arbitration shall be in Mumbai (Maharashtra), and the language of the arbitration shall be in English.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any of the Website’s content gets copied in a way that accounts for your copyright violation, please intimate us immediately with a clear explanation of the copyrighted work that you claim got infringed to the following address Samantechnosys Mumbai.
- LegalLinkup shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay to access the Website irrespective of the cause.